RSR is a public safety & enterprise security recruitment specialist. We assist public safety employers find the right talent. We assist all employers when they want to source public safety and enterprise security skills and experience.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client in Colchester for a multi-skilled tradesman/woman on a permanent basis.
The role will be paying £28, 000 per annum,
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking the full range of offender management tasks with offenders assessed as low or medium risk of harm and to support the Probation Officer grade in high risk cases
- Providing case management support, to contribute to the delivery of the Risk Management plan and report significant changes relating to risk of harm and/or of reoffending or any non-compliance within agreed enforcement procedures
- Using computer based systems to produce, update and maintain records and other documentation within agreed timescales
- Ensuring effective referrals to services and facilities and communicate with offender management staff, interventions staff, service providers and external agencies to review progress and associated risks
- Undertaking prison, home or alternate location visits as required in accordance with service procedures and policies.
- Undertaking work in the court setting, including the completion of appropriate reports on cases and prosecution of breaches.
- Carrying out safeguarding duties with children in accordance with the NPS statutory responsibilities and agency policies
- Previous experience carrying out similar works
- Be able to carry out general repairs, kitchen fitting & bathroom fitting on both void and occupied properties.
- Joinery or plumbing bias so must have relevant qualifications (NVQs/City & Guilds). As well as your core trade, you must be competent at completing other basic trades.
- Identify faults with existing elements and repair as required.
- Work independently as well as part of a team
- Undertake works to a high standard on a first-time fix basis where possible.
- Ensure exceptional levels of customer care.
- Bring additional trade skills or be willing to up skill where appropriate.
A current Enhanced DBS check is required for this role, which we can process for you
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Justice is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.