Red Snapper Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Violence Reduction Network Administrator to work on a long-term, full-time contract with a local police force based in Preston, Lancashire.
As this role involves working for a police force, successful applicants are advised that they will need to pass Security Checks in order to start in the role.
To provide logistical and admin support with development, implementation and maintenance of the IT systems that supports Trauma Informed Lancashire and the Lancashire Violence Reduction Network
To be responsible for the delivery of a wide range of the IT systems that supports the Lancashire Violence Reduction Network including its workforce development and website functions.
- To be involved in the design and development of the IT systems that supports the Lancashire Violence Reduction Network (LVRN) and Trauma Informed Lancashire. This will include the maintenance and updating of relevant training and admin databases.
- To coordinate and manage training requests from across the Lancashire partnerships for Trauma Informed and other associated training utilising internal systems and external ones such as Eventbrite.
- To identify and coordinate venues and logistical support for the training events.
- To liaise with delegates by email and phone regarding training or other support requests including post course administration.
- To be responsible for identifying workable solutions to problems in conjunction with ICT. To identify and collate any necessary system changes and to prepare business cases to implement these changes.
- Represent LVRN by attending meetings to progress Trauma Informed training and logistical matters and discuss issues of a corporate nature and determine future developments.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience of analysing and resolving problems on computer application systems and associated software.
- Experience of Microsoft Windows current operating systems – and applications.
- Experience of inputting, updating and maintaining computerised and manual filing/recording systems.
- Experience working in partnership with other departments and agencies.
- Experience of dealing with people in difficult, sometimes confrontational circumstances.
- Experience of communicating across a wide spectrum of people both individuals and in groups.
If you have any questions, or if you wish to apply, please email your CV across to email@example.com