Senior Cloud Security Engineer
A rapidly expanding, disruptive fintech is looking for a number of cloud security engineers to join a growing team in the cyber and infoSec division. This is an exciting opportunity for cloud security engineers with an understanding of infrastructure to join an agile, forward thinking, scale up. Expertise will be required in the following areas:
- Strong experience engineering cloud security solutions (IaaS, SaaS, Serverless)
- Strong knowledge of AWS security principles, including IAM roles.
- Previous experience with Firewalls, IDS, IPS, XDR solutions
- Understanding of Infrastructure as Code, Kubernetes, Microservices, Containers, CI/CD, SecOps, DevSecOps
- Scripting language knowledge, such as Python, NodeJS and GoLang
Established 5 years ago, this is an opportunity to work at the cutting edge of cyber within a truly progressive and dynamic company that is expanding exponentially. Some of the benefits include
- A "no clock watching" culture: work autonomously and get your work done at a time you are most efficient, with an expectation of a mere 25% of time in office over the year.
- Private health and dental cover including GP office visits, generous maternity and paternity plans and an in-house psychotherapist
- Fast progression with a Generous training allowance, Lunch and Learns with guest speakers and regular Leadership-led training.
- Regular wellbeing events including Free sports and social clubs, Access to Perkbox, A Dog-friendly office and daily breakfast and free snacks