RSR Regulatory Services is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supplying experienced practitioners on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis to the Law Enforcement, Cyber Security, Offender Management and Regulatory Services talent markets.
RSR Regulatory Services are currently recruiting for a Senior Intelligence Analyst
Salary: between £39,390 and £52,289 per annum dependent on skills and experience, plus excellent benefits package
Contract: Fixed term contract – 6 months or internal secondment
Hybrid working but must be able to commute to Brighton.
Main duties and responsibilities
Over the course of this fixed term you will be responsible for the delivery of a learning and development framework for the Intelligence Team, providing a clear development pathway for all of its team members.
This is an opportunity for someone with strong organisational/project management skills to learn about all aspects of the Intelligence Team and the roles of its team members. You will gain insight into the varied work that we do to support teams across TPR as well as develop an understanding of the external Intelligence community.
As a Senior Intelligence Analyst (SIA) you will also be expected to support the operation of the Projects and Vetting team and work with other SIAs to support the day-to-day delivery of high quality intelligence products and services in support of TPR’s objectives and the Intelligence Team Operational Plan.
• Coordinate the design and implementation of a learning and development framework to support the professional development of Intelligence Team members.
• Ensure project requirements are met, working with team members to develop and design processes and tools to support a team wide learning & development framework.
• Provide regular updates to the Intelligence Team Management committee.
• Ensure that the project aligns with organisational learning & development.
• Working with peers, maintain oversight and support the delivery of high-quality intelligence products and services across the Intelligence team.
• Proactive and flexible
• Ability to prioritise and use initiative
• Negotiating skills
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Communication skills at all levels
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Leadership skills
• Experience in delivering through others and motivating and enhancing the delivery of a team
• Ability to effectively manage customer requirements and expectations at various levels across the organisation
• Experience of supporting and delivering continuous improvement initiatives
• Strong planning, prioritisation and co-ordination skills to manage project delivery, competing demands and ensure timely delivery of the teams products and services
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and experience in negotiating and engaging effectively with internal and external stakeholders
• Project management experience
• Experience of designing and delivering learning and development tools
• Experience of working in an Intelligence environment and knowledge of the principles of the National Intelligence Model
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Regulatory Services is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.