RSR Police is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supporting Blue Light sector organisations with their recruitment.
RSR Police are currently recruiting for a Finance Mediator.
RSR Police are Looking for looking for a Finance Mediator you would be responsible for making contact with customers who have missed payments on their HP contract, managing recoveries including the collection vehicles & goods on hire purchase, Making calls and home visits to the debtor both collecting cash payments, representing the company in court, tracing, investigation and any other tasks relevant to the normal day to day running of the company. This would be perfect for a Retired or Former police officer with your transferable skills and experience dealing with challenging situations, having empathy and previous expertise on investigating and tracing individuals. Permanent role based middle of Birmingham.
Contract: Permanent/Full time
Main duties and responsibilities
• Responsible for engaging with customers over the telephone in a professional manner, arrange appointments, meet with the customer(s) face to face.
• Required to sympathise, empathise and agree a manageable outcome with the customer.
• This could be arranging a suitable agreement (payment plan) or could involve arranging the return of the vehicle if the customer is unable to pay.
• Finance Mediators are responsible for conducting open source research, tracing, investigating individuals and support with case files for court, where necessary
• include negotiating with customers in regards arrears collections, managing recoveries including the collection vehicles & goods on hire purchase,
• debt calls both by telephone and in person, collecting cash payments, representing the company in court, tracing, investigation and any other tasks relevant to the normal day to day running of the company.
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please email your CV to Debbie.Lambe@rsg.ltd
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Police is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.