Red Snapper Justice are part of a niche recruitment agency, who provide staffing services to the offender management and criminal justice sectors.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client based in Sandwell for a Learning and Development Administrator to provide administrative support.
This is a permanent full time role which offers a salary of £20,849 - £22,099.
- Monitor the student placement and training request inboxes, responding promptly to queries and requests.
- Arrange and schedule interview dates for student social worker placement requests.
- Field external training requests, sharing pre-prepared session outlines, availability and costs.
- Liaise with managers to identify capacity to deliver training and collate existing resources within each service that can be added to specialist training content where necessary.
- Coordinate and administer the events/training effectively to avoid double booking.
- Collate attendance lists and training feedback from participants, facilitators and experts by experience into centralized Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and send to relevant parties as required.
- Support with the development of training resources, such as adding subtitles to new videos and sourcing relevant data.
- Administer fundraising/wellbeing/service specific content suggestion forms and feedback on the staff SharePoint based intranet.
- Support the Communications Officer to schedule and upload news articles onto the staff intranet.
- Take minutes at stakeholder meetings, including the quarterly internal Development and Communications meeting.
- Support the Learning and Development Specialist, other members of the Corporate Team, Managers or any other employee as required.
- Good standard of general education (5 GCSEs A-C including English and Maths)
- Have a current driving license and access to a vehicle is desirable.
- Experience of working with IT and IT packages such as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience of working within the charitable sector.
- Experience of working within a formal contracting environment delivering/achieving against a specification and performance targets.
- Experience of minute taking at meetings.
- Understanding of GDPR and health and safety.
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please send your CV to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, your application has been unsuccessful.
If this role is not for you but you do know somebody who would be interested, please feel free to refer them to us! We have a “Refer A Friend” bonus scheme and we will reward you retail vouchers for any referrals who are not already known to us and are successfully placed!
Red Snapper Justice is a member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.