Cyber Security, Risk & Governance Consultant – 3rd Party Risk Management
Great new role within a leading blue chip organisation, working within an expanding and developing cyber security function. This role will be working within the Governance, Risk and Compliance function (GRC), to provide advice and guidance to the business on all aspects of risk and compliance issues effecting the cyber security functions, specifically focussed on third party risk management. This role is a hybrid role, largely working from home with travel to the office as and when required, likely to be around 1 day per week.
This will involve:
- Conducting risk assessments using technical risk assessment methodologies to understand the business impacts and threat landscape, advising on residual risk, risk treatment and change and assurance plans;
- Managing and conducting 3rd party risk assessments on suppliers, to understand control weaknesses;
- Provide advice and guidance to senior business stakeholders on 3rd party risks, and how to manage these effectively;
- Creating a risk register and risk management process to manage all 3rd party risks and supplier due diligence;
- Reviewing 3rd party supplier from an information security perspective as well as broader security risk and controls.
This is a great role within a small and growing GRC and cyber security functions, where professional development and training opportunities are a large part of the role and function.
Location – Hertfordshire
Salary – up to £60K