Cyber Defence Specialist
Remuneration up to Є70k + excellent benefits package
Role/Type permanent/Full Time
Location Kildare/ Remote
A leading asset management bank has recently invested in to building in-house security operation centre and they are looking for information security analyst who have experience in a SOC environment.
The ideal candidate will be expected to assist/lead in the detection, triage, analysis and response to cyber-attacks as well as communicating incident status to the lead analyst and mangers/
- Detection of cyber security events & incidents in real time through centralized monitoring.
- Analyse cyber security events from multiple sources ( SIEM, IP/DS, EDR, AV, Firewalls etc).
- Complete status and dynamic malware analysis
- Leading the response to cyber security incidents in conjunction with leads analysts
- Communicate incident status to lead analysts and managers
- Respond and contain cyber security incidents and identify eradication strategies.
- Author process improvement areas and new opportunities in technologies or capabilities
- Lead specific projects involving new technologies or process areas
- Creating an environment which drives knowledge sharing with teams across the Fusion Center
- Receive mentorship from other Cyber Security analysts across the Fusion Centre