Senior Incident Response Analyst
Remuneration up to Є85k + excellent benefits package
Role/Type permanent/Full Time
Location Kildare/ Remote
My client - A leading asset management bank is seeking to recruit seasoned incident response specialist. The ideal candidate will be expected to lead to the cyber incident response process to ensure timely triage, analysis, containment, eradication and return to service for high severity or long running incidents.
- Leading the cyber incident response process to ensure timely triage, analysis, containment, eradication and return to service for high severity or long running incidents.
- Author incident status updates and closure reports to leadership.
- Produce post mortem reports to identify lessons learned and recommendations.
- Continuously prepare for incidents by updating and maintaining incident response plans, playbooks and procedures.
- Manage and participate in cyber related exercises such as table tops and cyber ranges.
- Measure the effectiveness and performance of the incident response process through KRI and KPI metrics.
- Identify methods to continuously enhance the incident response process
- Work closely with the SOC to drive development and collaboration
- Train and Mentor SOC personnel
- Creating an environment which drives knowledge sharing with teams across the SOC
- Help developing the SOC mind-set and follow the sun model