RSR Regulatory is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supplying experienced practitioners on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis to the regulatory talent markets.
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Business As Usual Implementation for a 6-month contract.
To be considered you will need to be SC Cleared.
This role can be based in London or Glasgow and offers a blend of home & office working, which offers £33.31 per hour PAYE.
Head of Business as Usual Implementation
This role sits within the Data Projects Delivery Team. You will be working to achieve the successful delivery of a portfolio of data and analytics projects within a specialist team framework. Current projects include working with new data sharing legislation such as the Digital Economy Act and projects relating to the residual risk identified in the COVID-19 stimulus schemes.
- Oversea the implementation of new data sharing arrangements to benefit Government Departments, Local Authorities, Devolved Administrations, and Arms Length Bodies
- Covert successful counter fraud data sharing pilots into business as usual operation models
- Design, develop, and deliver ground-breaking counter fraud projects
- Support existing proof of concept exercises with other Government departments, Local Authorities, Devolved Administrations, Arms Length Bodies, private sector organisations and to develop new exercises as appropriate
- Work with a diverse range of stakeholders, supporting and influencing them to drive progress across a range of fraud and error initiatives
- Ensure effective documentation and evaluation of fraud and error data sharing initiatives
- Work to support Departments and ALBs in defining and understanding specific fraud problems, so initiatives are as effective as possible
Skills & Experience
- Be comfortable with data and technology and be able to recognise the limitations of both when it comes to fraud problem solving
- Have a good understanding of project management techniques and how they can be applied to manage progress
- Experience of using data from a variety of sources to improve business processes
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, the ability to manage a diverse set of stakeholders, balancing their needs and drivers whilst delivering the agenda
- Experience of delivering through a range of stakeholders and balancing conflicting priorities and activities whilst delivering in a timely manner
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written to a range of stakeholders across the business
- Ability to quickly understand different environments and apply skills in a way that adds value
- Familiar with fraud and error loss and understand different ways in which the public sector can be defrauded
- Have experience in delivering data sharing or analytics projects for the purpose of identifying or reducing fraud
- Have a qualification in project management
If you would like to be considered for this position as Head of Business as Usual Implementation and have the relevant experience, then please email your CV to John.Davis@rsg.ltd.
Alternatively, if this role is not for you but you do know somebody who would be interested please refer him or her. We have a referral bonus scheme and will reward you with retail vouchers for referrals who are not already known to us.
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Regulatory is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.