RSR Regulatory is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supplying experienced practitioners on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis to the regulatory talent markets.
We are currently recruiting for a Project Support Officer for a 6 month contract in London.
To be considered you will need to be SC Cleared.
This role is a blend of home & office work and offers £17 per hour PAYE.
Project Support Officer
This role sits within the Data Projects Delivery Team. You will be working to achieve the successful delivery of a portfolio of data and analytics projects within a specialist team framework. Current projects involves working with new data sharing legislation such as the Digital Economy Act and projects relating to the residual risk identified in the COVID-19 stimulus schemes.
- Provide support across the team, carrying out research and project delivery activities, to ensure we continually increase our understanding of the counter fraud landscape, as well as providing support to the team, including supporting the coordination of work streams across government.
- Produce quality-briefing packs for use internally and externally with stakeholders, to reflect the bigger picture in respect of current counter fraud activity.
- Building and managing relationships with stakeholders to understand current counter-fraud activity and inform future policy decisions.
- Understanding counter fraud activities and tools to assess their effectiveness
- Significant collaboration with other government departments, the private sector and internally within the FEDG Team.
- Help to design, develop, and deliver ground-breaking counter fraud projects. You will be expected to adopt existing projects and prepare projects for seamless handover to other team members.
Skills & Experience
- You will be comfortable with data and technology and be able to recognise the limitations of both when it comes to fraud problem solving
- Good research skills and experience, ideally in an academic environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Good prioritisations skills
- Experience of managing meetings and taking comprehensive and accurate minutes
- Experience of pulling together and evaluating information across a broad range of stakeholders
- You will need to be comfortable engaging with all levels of stakeholders across a wide range of Government departments and private sector organisations.
- Having an understanding of fraud and countering fraud and an experience of working in the area
- Managing information using computer systems and applications
- Creating and maintaining management information
If you would like to be considered for this position as Project Support Officer and have the relevant experience, then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, if this role is not for you but you do know somebody who would be interested please refer him or her. We have a referral bonus scheme and will reward you with retail vouchers for referrals who are not already known to us.
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Regulatory is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.