RSR Police are currently seeking a Management Support / Personal Assistant to work with our law enforcement client. The role is a contract position, looking to start asap and will last for 6 months initially. This role will pay £11.26 per hour PAYE. This role is based in Stockton-on-Tees.
To provide a diary management facility and administration support to Chief Superintendents and Superintendents that meets required company standards and client requirements.
- Provide an effective diary management service to the Chief Superintendents and Superintendents through the scheduling of appointments
- Provide administration assistance for the booking of Chief Superintendents Commendation Ceremonies eg., diary bookings, room bookings, catering
- Provide administration assistance to Chief Superintendents eg., powerpoint presentations, workshop/development day bookings
- Ensure accurate records of minutes of meetings are taken, effectively and efficiently meeting the needs of the Chief Superintendents and Superintendents
- Maintain accurate records of attendance at meetings and circulate copies to attendees within the required timeframes.
- Process requests for minute taking support effectively, review and prioritise existing workloads in order to meet new demands.
- Ensure minute taking files and drives are effectively maintained within the remit of the team.
- Maintain Registry tracking files for Pocket Note books retention and destruction
- Authoritative understanding of a range of complex office systems, processes, procedures and IT packages.
- Ability to work with flexibility, commitment and enthusiasm in an environment with constantly changing priorities and pressures
- Ability to establish and develop procedures and the systems that support them
- Comprehensive understanding of the organisation, its locations, businesses and senior staff
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with people at all levels both internally and externally
- Previous experience of providing the services to a senior team
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
RSR Police is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supplying experienced practitioners on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis to police, criminal justice, public and commercial sector employers.
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Police is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group