RSR Police is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supplying experienced practitioners on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis to the Law Enforcement, Cyber Security, Offender Management and Regulatory Services talent markets.
RSR Police are currently recruiting for a Duty Management Assistant to be based in central Birmingham as a part of wider team to provide efficient and effective administrative support, carrying out specialist and transactional activities across the force. The role will see you dealing with internal customers and stakeholders in regards to duties, shift and the management of annual leave and flexi time request.
This role is a 6 month temporary month contract working Monday to Friday office hours. The rate of pay for this role is £10.51 per hour PAYE.
- Assist in the provision of first class, multi-channel, customer focused services
- Ensuring the customer experience is at the centre of the service delivered and that all transactions and services are delivered right first time, on time and in the simplest way
- Data entry relating to shifts and rosters on the in house systems to ensure sufficient levels of staffing within the organisation
- Working with excel spreadsheet to manage data
- Deal with incoming queries in regards to Annual Leave, TOIL, Flexi Time, Flexi Requests/Applications, Posting of Officers
- Working on a queue based system for enquiries updating the systems and the relevant persons in line with service levels internally.
- Work as part of a collaborative goal orientated team focused on achieving outcomes for customers – both in the relevant service delivery area and as one wider Shared Services and Enabling Services team
- Acting as a first point of contact for all day to day queries and ad hoc requests via telephone, email and face-to-face, as well as through a webchat system.
- Previous experience within a customer service focused environment with demonstrable organisational ability, working methodically with attention to detail
- Experience of managing a wide variety of activities, multi-tasking and delivering to tight deadlines
- Transactional data processing from requests by email, phone both internally and externally as well as a web chat service.
- Proficient in MS Office applications including proficiency within Excel
- Numerical and analytical proficiency combined with a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with customer-focused attitude and telephone manner
- Experience of dealing with internal customers and stakeholders
- Excellent standard of planning and organisational ability
- Ability to prioritise work to ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment, remaining calm while dealing with a range of tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
This role will be subject to vetting and the successful individual will be required to obtain and maintain these clearances.
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 119 3346.
Alternatively, if this role is not for you but you do know somebody who would be interested please refer them to ourselves. We have a referral bonus scheme and will pay in retail vouchers of your choice, for referrals who are not already known to us.
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Police is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.