RSR Police is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supplying experienced practitioners on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis to the Law Enforcement, Cyber Security, Offender Management and Regulatory Services talent markets.
RSR Police are currently recruiting for a Digital Officer to be based in central Birmingham as a part of the wider Enabling Services Team to assist in the development of high quality, effective & efficient services to both internal and external customers.
This role is a 6 month temporary month contract working Monday to Friday office hours. The rate of pay for this role is from £13.48 per hour PAYE.
- Develop a first class, customer focused, digital One Stop Shop providing high quality online services
- Deliver digital change workstreams/projects in line with the 2020 blueprint, vision and transformation programme plan to deliver significant transformational change within Enabling Services and the organisation
- Liaise as necessary with the system suppliers, IT and other stakeholders on all aspects related to the implementation, development and maintenance of the systems and security of the data
- Perform comprehensive system testing in close collaboration with IT colleagues and suppliers where new functionality and system changes are introduced
- undertake the administrator role for the associated digital one stop shop systems
- Ensure that business as usual is maintained during periods of transition
- Produce & analyse and interpret accurate, timely, relevant and useable performance and management information
- Act as the technical expert in the post holders areas of responsibility, ensuring that maximum value is derived from our investment in digital technology
- Make recommendations for how the service in terms of quality, cost and customer experience could be improved
- Provide clear, balanced and accurate technical advice and guidance relating to governance, operating procedures, systems and the interpretation of policy, legislation, regulation and national codes of practice to the senior management team and other key stakeholders
- Work as part of a collaborative goal orientated team focused on achieving outcomes for customers – both in the one stop shop, Enabling Services and the organisation.
- Experience within a similar role working in a transactional and customer service delivery focused environment and effectively dealing with customers
- Experience of supporting and developing a One Stop Shop
- Knowledge and experience in HTML, Java Script, CSS & PHP
- Good knowledge of what excellent service delivery looks and feels like.
- Good knowledge of how self-service can be used to transform the customer experience and reduce costs.
- Good knowledge of the Governments Digital Strategy and what other Forces are doing to make their services digital by default.
- Experience of creating and managing online content and supporting systems.
- Experience of delivering initiatives/projects that increase efficiency, reduce cost and improve the overall customer experience. Knowledge of process redesign & quality assurance techniques.
- Experience of developing and maintaining, standard operating procedures, processes and audit controls.
- Experience of developing strong working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Experience of managing own workload.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
This role will be subject to vetting and the successful individual will be required to obtain and maintain these clearances.
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 119 3346.
Alternatively, if this role is not for you but you do know somebody who would be interested please refer them to ourselves. We have a referral bonus scheme and will pay in retail vouchers of your choice, for referrals who are not already known to us.
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Police is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.