Remuneration £85k + excellent benefits package
Role/Type permanent/Full Time
Our client - A leading investment firm is currently looking for an IAM lead to join its Global Digital Security function to develop and maintain the IAM strategy to meet the evolving needs of the business. The ideal candidate will be instrumental in influencing key business areas, create cost effective global IAM solutions with the team in a structured way, to drive change, prioritise delivery and challenge existing processes will be the key to your success.
- Solutions architect level experience designing and implementing Global Identity and Access Management solutions.
- Practical experience implementing Ping Identity based CIAM solutions. Knowledge of Ping Access, Ping Federate and Ping Directory.
- Strong experience in Web Access Management products & Single Sign-On technologies (SAML, OAuth)
- Strong experience in industry standard Security Tools and User repositories (e.g. Session Mgmt, OIDC, LDAP, SSO) designing and implementing global solutions to meet business requirements
- Practical experience implementing Multi-Factor Authentication & Adaptive Authentication
Good experience of API Management products management & development experience in Google Apigee , CA API Gateway or similar products.
- Experience with supporting and delivering Cloud strategies from an IAM perspective.
- Strong knowledge of HTTP layer Transactions, sessions, cookies, caching, compression, encryption, all web clients, all web servers.
- Strong understanding of Networks, Databases, Security, Application & Infrastructure design
- Practical experience in Agile development methods - Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD, etc
Sound knowledge of industry best practice regarding Service Management (E.g. ITIL)