Application Security Architect – High-Growth Tech Company – UK Remote
High-growth technology company developing innovative solutions for their clients, are seeking an application security architect to design and embed security into their software development functions to ensure secure coding best practices and SecDevOps techniques are incorporated across their operational teams. You will have the opportunity to effect real change across their development organisations, by re-architecting how application security best practices is achieved throughout the organisation by working with their development and engineering teams.
You should have experience of:
- Working with software development functions to train, coach and mentor security champions on secure coding standards, best practices and SSDLC techniques;
- Developing reusable security architecture patterns and frameworks for the development teams to guide development and implementation;
- Act as the internal security evangelist on secure design best practices and principles;
- Develop innovative security training and education programmes for software developers, engineers and product managers on secure coding best practices and standards;
- Develop and embed SecDevOps into the operational and engineering functions;
- Perform code reviews to ensure adherence to best practices and standards, and also perform assessments on 3rd party software;
- Experience with security tooling automation, and integrating security into the CI/CD lifecycle including SAST / DAST tools;
- Ideally you should have come from a software development background, with any experience effecting security change in a technical environment involving Java, Golang, C, PHP etc., highly desirable.
This is a great role working in a small high-growth technology company providing interesting technology to their customers.
To £90K + Excellent package