Senior Information Security Officer
Remuneration £90k - £100k + excellent benefits package
Role/Type permanent/Full Time
Location Surrey/ Remote
Our client - A leading investment firm is currently looking for an Associate Director to join its Global Information Security function to work with business partners and channels to help balance their strategies with reducing risk to the wider organisation. The ideal candidate will act as an interface between Analysts, Engineers and Administrators in the Cyber Technology organisation, and their aligned business channels.
- This role reports into the Head of Global Cyber & Information Security, whereby you will be expected to support the strategic planning of the team.
- You will need to understand the Information Security regulatory requirements affecting their aligned business channel and be able to guide them on appropriate compliance measures.
- You will be providing support to the Head of Global Cyber & Information Security with board reporting and presentations
- This role will support the aligned business channel in understanding the appropriate application of Information Security policies and standards
The ideal candidate is required to have a background in:
- Developing and maintaining policies, procedures, standards and guidelines within Information Security.
- Experience working with legal, audit and compliance staff.
- Experience in leading business managers and IT staff effectively
- You will need to have a strong understanding of the business impact of security tools, technologies and policies.
- It is essential that you have experience with common information security management frameworks (ISO) 27001, (ITIL) and NIST
- It is desirable to be familiar legal and regulatory requirements, including, but not limited to the European Union Privacy Directive, UK FCA regulations and guidelines, SFC Hong Kong regulations and guidelines, and the Japanese Financial Instruments and Exchange Law ("J-SOX")