£65-70,000 + Bonus + Benefits
A UK headquartered, high-growth Privileged Access Management (PAM) company are looking to continue their recent success by appointing a UK based Sales Engineer.
A market leading, automation platform, this PAM solution has been recognised as a Gartner Cool Vendor for their ability to reduce Privileged Task times by 95%, while significantly reducing the cyberattack surface.
The Sales Engineer will work closely with multiple business units to deliver presentations, technical demonstrations and proof of concepts to prospects and customers from enterprise and public sector verticals.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced PAM professional to work closely with acclaimed industry experts in a culture that actively encourages professional development.
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for demonstrating solutions, answering technical
questions and qualifying customer requirements alongside Sales staff. The Sales Engineer will
also manage PoC’s (Proofs of Concept) with prospects and ensuring customer
satisfaction throughout the sales process.
· Present solutions to prospective customers and follow-up throughout the sales process
· Assess customer and prospect needs and requirements
· Demonstrate products to technical and non-technical audiences
· Assist in responses to RFIs and RFPs
· Deploy potential customer PoC environments and manage the PoC process
· Work with the Sales team to convert prospects to customers
· Share market and product requirements based on field experiences
· Work as part of the Sales team to achieve territory sales quota
· Train customers and partners on solutions