Senior IoT Information Security Architect - IoT Devices – London or Remote
A senior information security architect with strong experience securing Internet of Things (IoT) technology across a globally complex organisation is required by this leading global organisation as part of their security transformation and improvement programme. This role is a key position in the security architecture function, to define and implement security architecture frameworks and standards, and to drive the security execution of their IoT security strategy for the organisation to embed security into the lifecycle of new and existing technologies. This is a key technical lead role, where you will need to have in-depth technical security architecture expertise within IoT systems and devices, as well as strong influencing, stakeholder management and project engagement skills to work with a broad range of stakeholders across the business.
You should have:
- In-depth experience developing and implementing security architecture frameworks, standards, reference architectures at an enterprise level, ideally in a globally complex organisations;
- The ability to lead large and very complex security architecture programmes covering global operations, ideally in a hybrid cloud environment;
- In-depth network security architecture expertise within a global and complex organisation / network infrastructure;
- Deep technical expertise covering all area’s of IoT, including the design of IoT controls in large complex environments with many devices, deep IoT specific communication / network technologies skills (such as Wi-Fi, Z-Wave, ZigBee, Bluetooth), as well as strong experience applying security practices on IoT platforms in Cloud environments such as AWS and Azure;
- Any experience working with IoT technology solutions from ARM, Intel, Armis or Microsoft would also be highly regarded;
- A strong background working in hybrid cloud environments, and ideally also within Agile / DevOps environments;
- Experience working with architecture frameworks and principles such as TOGAF or SABSA.
This is a great role working within a high performing team, on a truly global scale.
Salary £100K + Excellent Package
London / South East or Remote role