Red Snapper Recruitment is a service provider to the Police, Regulatory, Justice and Cyber sectors.
RSR are currently recruiting for a Counter Fraud Intelligence Analyst, on a permanent contract, for a London based insurance Company. This role is paying a competitive annual salary, and comes with an extensive benefits package, see below for more information.
- Our client is one of the fastest growing Insurance providers in the UK. Since launching in May 2011, they have been rapidly expanding and now have a headcount of over 400 experts across four sites and over 36,500 positive reviews on ReviewCentre.com.
- They have two busy contact centres based in Central Milton Keynes and Motherwell, both are full of dedicated, positive people who enjoy a working environment that is focused on results, teamwork and fun.
- Their London office is where the behind-the-scenes magic happens and is home to all the developers and support staff who help make the company run smoothly. It is a dynamic and collaborative environment with an exceptional team (90 staff) of experienced professionals and as a direct result of continued growth and success, they relocated to a landmark building in the City in September 2020.
- The role is primarily data focused and will involve gathering all available intelligence and information from business systems and key supplier relationships e.g. Insurance Fraud Bureau. Maintaining the processing and output from this fraud intelligence to ensure that appropriate actions are taken proportionate to risk appetites. As well as identifying policies and claims, that require referral to in-house counter-fraud teams for further investigation.
- In addition to providing high levels of expertise and knowledge, the individual will be expected to achieve objectives set by the business that will measure performance in terms of productivity and quality of work.
- You will be a conscientious, driven and data centric individual who has the expertise and passion to stop fraudsters in their tracks. You will be right at the heart of the fight against organised and opportunistic insurance fraud.
- As one of the fastest growing Insurers in the UK, thrive in a forward-thinking culture and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. You will be a solution-focused individual who always seeks to find a logical resolution.
- Fantastic working environment –13,000sq ft office in landmark City building
- Competitive benefits package: up to 25 days holiday, death in service benefit at 4x salary, breakfast, fresh fruit, refreshments, pension, private healthcare which offers discounted lifestyle benefits such has half price gym membership and cinema tickets. Season ticket loan, discounted events tickets at the O2 arena and much more.
- Long term and stable career in a progressive and dynamic environment.
- Hours of work - Mon to Fri 9am to 6pm
Main duties and responsibilities
- Own the end-to-end counter-fraud intelligence process.
- Undertake open source and portal searches for the validation of suspicious matches.
- Proactively examine and evaluate policy sales and incurred claims to identify suspected fraud.
- Liaison and discussion with other relevant areas of the business and key stakeholders to include Underwriters, Policy and Claim fraud investigation teams, Operational areas.
- Deliver training to selected personnel. Acting as a point of reference to guide, mentor and advise others to ensure the sharing of knowledge and best practice.
- Maintain our excellent relationship with all external parties.
- Ensure all procedures are followed to company standards.
- Providing support to operational areas of the business
- Treating customers fairly and complying with the principles of the FCA
- Working as part of a team to add value to our business.
- At least 3-years’ experience working in a Counter Fraud or Intelligence specific role.
- Can demonstrate an in depth understanding of UK counter-fraud standards and legislation/regulation.
- Can demonstrate an in depth understanding of latest fraud and counter-fraud developments.
- Solid understanding of personal lines markets, risk trends, and products.
- Stickler for rules, complying with stringent regulations and procedures.
- Advanced user of MS Office: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Clear and effective communicator and influencer.
- Analytical and logical mind-set to solve problems in a calm and rational manner.
- A team player who can successfully work within teams and using their initiative.
- Proactive approach to work and a strong work ethic.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Goal orientated with proven experience at succeeding in a targeted environment.
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, if this role is not for you but you do know somebody who would be interested please refer them. We have a referral bonus scheme and will pay £150, in retail vouchers of your choice, for referrals who are not already known to us.
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.