Senior Presales Consultant - CyberSecurity
Our client is looking for a Senior Presales Consultant to be part of the Financial Services EMEA Presales team within focusing on the Cyber Security services.
Cyber Security services can be split into two broad Business Areas:
- Managed Security Services: Managed services and unique technology to detect malicious incidents and help organisations to respond appropriately before the incident gets out of control
- Consulting: Advisory services across the full range of Cyber Security capabilities including Cyber Security Strategy, Information Assurance, Cyber Security Improvements and Cyber Security Technology Advice.
- Drive technical sales engagement through building relationships with client technical stakeholders, running technical workshops and webinars.
- Develop and own Cyber services proposals and ensure that they meet the client requirements and fit our solution roadmap.
- Work with product managers to define and refine roadmaps and sector focussed service sets.
Qualifications and Experience
- You will have a strong consulting background, with a minimum of 5 years consultative selling experience
- Ability to converse with senior client stakeholders on a business problem level as well as a technical level.
- Ability to communicate with a range of internal stakeholders as both part of the bid process and product development to influence solutions, sales strategies and roadmaps to achieve positive outcomes.
- Strong written and presentation skills essential.
- Fluent in English; another European language would be advantageous
- Proven background in presales, solution architecture or technical consulting in Cyber / IT security domain.
- Specific technical and business problem knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
- Enterprise Cyber Risk Management
- Security Strategy and Governance
- Security Testing Services
- Security Operations Services
- Regulatory Compliance services (FCA, PRA, GDPR)
- Security Framework (NIST, ISO27001, Cyber Essentials etc.)
- Supply Chain Assurance
- Security Architecture
- Threat Intelligence and Incident Response Services
- Hold an industry recognised certification such as CISM, CRISC, CISSP or equivalent