The New Business Sales Executive will be part of the Financial Services Europe Sales team, focusing on winning business with both new logos and existing customers. The role will be focused on selling high-end software solutions which will be secured through a client-oriented solution selling approach. A focus on Financial Crime and Data Consulting, target customers include Tier 1/2 organisations within the Bankingand Insurance Markets.
- Achievement of annual sales targets.
- Expanding THE CLIENT’s solution footprint, both licence and services, within existing client accounts.
- Day-to-day sales responsibility for the defined territory and all sales activities.
- Define sales strategy for the territory.
- Building a pipeline through telephone and other direct marketing methods of prospecting.
- Build relationships with contacts across client organisations so as to ensure that THE CLIENT are best positioned.
- Build relationships with local and global technology, consulting and marketing partners.
- Preparation for and demonstration of the solutions to prospects through sales presentations.
- Completion of RFP’s and preparation of quotations and proposals.
- Ensure customer requirements are understood and documented prior to proposal generation.
- Ensure an appropriate solution is determined and designed for the customer to fulfil their requirements.
- Ensure proposals are generated, validated and approved in accordance with defined procedures and revenue recognition parameters, prior to release.
- Be aware of the functions of, and liaise with, other THE CLIENT groups to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Reporting market information and new requirements back to the marketing and product development groups.
- Maintain accurate sales lead, opportunity and client information in the CRM database, on a real-time basis.
- Reporting on leads, sales opportunities, progress and activity on a regular basis including weekly forecasting, monthly pipeline development and annual territory plans.
- Expand your knowledge of THE CLIENT and competitive products and the environment in which they are deployed.
- Work to the company’s quality standards and performance criteria.
- Ensure health and safety standards are adhered to at all times.
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven track record of selling enterprise grade solutions into financial markets, preferably financial crime.
- Knowledge of financial markets and capital markets and how they operate
- Proven, consistent, achievement of sales goals and meeting/exceeding financial objectives
- Proven ability to manage a complex sales cycle and undertake structured sales processes.
- Proven track record of selling complex solutions to ‘C’ level executives.
- Strong commercial, client-facing skills with the ability to present & demonstrate a value-add solution sale.
- Highly articulate with excellent presentation skills.
- Forward looking strategic thinker with good judgment and a practical understanding of sales dynamics.
- Entrepreneurial, energetic, driven to make a difference, resilient and focused and able to use initiative.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work as part of a team.
- Able to make decisions accurately and quickly.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical, deduction and research skills.
- Good organisational skills
- PC literate with good IT literacy and knowledge.
Spanish as primary language. Strong English language is essential.