Our pre-employment screening and vetting facility is a standalone service, available to any employer regardless of whether you have utilised our recruitment services.
The Red Snapper Group are experts in recruiting for highly sensitive roles and organisations, especially within the Police sector and we recognise the importance of ensuring your employees have been suitably screened before they join you.
Red Snapper understand the requirements, timescales and administrative burdens of coordinating various levels of vetting, it is central to our working practice in supplying viable candidates to our recruitment client network anyway.
We routinely manage this process on behalf of clients, and are very able to absorb the impact of the extra workload.
The prices quoted are orders for the vetting of up to 3 individuals. We do apply significant reductions for volume orders.
Basic pre-employment screening – £25 per candidate
- Proof of identification
- Proof of address
- Employment references covering the previous five years
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK
Basic pre-employment screening + credit check – £30 per candidate
- Employee credit checks enable employers to assess a candidate’s financial background.
- Credit checks highlight whether a candidates credit report contains any adverse financial data such as bankruptcies, county court judgements (CCJ’s), voluntary arrangements and administration order
Basic pre-employment screening, standard DBS disclosure – £55 per candidate
- Standard DBS disclosures contain details of all criminal convictions, including current and ‘spent’ convictions held on the police national computer (PNC), as well as details of any cautions, reprimands or final warnings.
Basic pre-employment screening, enhanced DBS disclosure – £65 per candidate
- Enhanced DBS disclosure are required for job applications which involve a much greater degree of contact with children or vulnerable adults. The type of work which requires an enhanced DBS disclosure will involve the regularly caring for, supervising, training or being sole charge of such people.
- Enhanced DBS disclosures are also required for certain statutory purposes such as gaming and lottery licenses.
This is the most in-depth type of vetting and has a number of levels. We can deliver the following:
Baseline Personal Security standard – BPSS (formally known as BC – Basic check) – £150 per candidate
- A BPSS will evidence a current criminal record and unspent convictions under the rehabilitation of offenders act 1974. A BPSS (BC) provides a level of assurance of the trustworthiness and integrity of individuals who work involves access to confidential assets or information.
Counter Terrorist Check – CTC – £200 per candidate
- Currently a Counter Terrorist Check (CTC) allows access where there is a specific threat from terrorism to government establishments. The CTC includes a basic check and a check against Security Service (MI5) records and police record.
Security Check – SC – £250 per candidate
- Security Checks are the most widely held security clearance for jobs involving long-term, frequent and uncontrolled access to secret assets and occasional and controlled access to top secret material. An SC involves a BC, plus checks against the UK criminal and security records (and if appropriate, of overseas countries) and a credit check.