Red Snapper Recruitment is always on the look out for talented recruiters looking to join our London and Birmingham Offices. Please see below for any current live vacancies.
The Red Snapper Group (RSG) is a market leading staffing services, media, events, and education services provider within the law enforcement, cyber security, offender supervision and regulatory services markets.
We are looking for hardworking, career driven Resourcing Consultants, with experience in candidate resourcing, head hunting, research, vetting and compliance. You will need to have a strong work ethos – be target driven and results orientated. You should be able to work in partnership with Recruitment Consultants/Account Managers to source the best skilled candidates from a wide range of resources available.
- Delivering top quality professionals into temporary, contract and permanent positions throughout the UK for our public sector desks
- Candidate generation and initial qualification of candidates
- Use job boards to advertise roles and source candidates
- Making 50 candidate calls a day
- Arranging interviews with clients and candidates
- Maintaining consistent high levels of service levels to both candidates and clients on the phone or face to face
- Being responsible for the ownership of the reporting of daily/weekly figures; in line with KPIs and service delivery
- Maintaining recruitment database
- Completing compliance checks
- Prepared to work as part of a close knit team, with an open minded approach to all challenges
- A strong and persuasive nature with an ability to influence key decision makers
- Have a successful track record of achievement in recruitment or account management
- Excellent numerical skills
- Commercially astute
- Professional telephone manner
- Ambitious, tenacious with a can do attitude
- The ability to use initiative to achieve success
- Excellent organisational and time management skills to juggle a large number of vacancies a week
- The ability to work under pressure within tight timescales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience within the recruitment sector
- Demonstrated success in a previous target environment
- A strong employment history
- Private Healthcare
- Gym membership
- Continuous professional development
- Up to 24 days holiday a year
Send your CV and a brief covering note to email@example.com.
Last edited: 11th July 2018