RSR Police are currently recruiting for an Estate implementation Officer for an initial 6 month contract but likely to be extended. The main responsibilities will be to implement projects within the Estate Strategy, involving the commissioning and de-commissioning of each site. To manage the commissioning and de-commissioning budgets to ensure quality delivery of the strategy in accordance with the agreed programme.
Main duties and responsibilities
- To contribute to the development of business cases and manage the implementation of each project through a commissioning and de-commissioning process.
- To maintain a working knowledge of the overall Estates programme and understand the sequencing and milestones for delivery in order to ensure the delivery of the programme.
- To be cognisant of the dependencies and interfaces in the programme, resolving tensions and conflicts where appropriate.
- To provide draft reports to the Programme Manager for Project Boards, Programme Boards and Chief Officers to ensure delivery of projects and to ensure slippage is minimised, controlled and accurately reported.
- To prepare commissioning and de-commissioning budgets in liaison with Force Finance Department, manage to delivery and identify on-going revenue implications.
- To support systems to collect, co-ordinate, and analyse management information on programmes and projects and support presentations in a meaningful way to disparate audiences.
- To support the development, implementation and maintenance of a project risk register, benefits register and configuration management systems for the Programme and review regularly.
- To maintain impetus of the Estate Projects to deliver agreed products by the set milestones.
- To support the introduction, development and maintenance of system that ensure that the work meets quality standards in providing a service.
- To identify and consider interdependencies in the Staying Ahead Programme by consultation with Project Managers and Force Change Manager.
- Must have previous management experience and experience of operating within a strategic environment balancing the needs to differing stakeholders
- Must have experience of implementing Estates related projects including the commission and decommission process
- Prince 2 Practitioner Certificate or relevant knowledge and experience of project management
Pay: £14.41ph PAYE
Duration: 6 months initially, likely to be extended
Hours: Full time
For further information, or to apply, please email – email@example.com or call 0203 119 3392
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
RSR Police is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.