Disclosure Officer role available in Frodsham, potential long term contract.
RSR Regulatory are currently recruiting for a Disclosure Officer for a temporary initial 3 month contract, with the likelihood of a long term extension. Our client is an established regulator that protects the welfare of consumers and businesses against fraudulent crimes.
Main duties and responsibilities
- To assess all material generated during an investigation by applying the guidelines and Code of Practice as set out in the Criminal Procedure and Investigations Act 1996, as amended by the Criminal Justice Act 2003.
- To assess the unused material for relevancy, sensitivity and the ability to undermine the prosecution case or assist the defence.
- Produce disclosure schedules using appropriate documentation ensuring that the description of each item is detailed and accurate.
- Develop close relationships with the Senior Investigation Manager and Legal to ensure that any material that has the potential to undermine the prosecution case or assist the defence is highlighted at the earliest opportunity.
- Liaise with Legal, other agencies and counsel at conferences to discuss disclosure issues, public interest immunity issues and defence case statements.
- Have the ability to deal with material downloaded from digital material in criminal investigations.
- Practical experience of conducting criminal investigation with knowledge and application of PACE, CPIA, RIPA and other legislation governing such investigations
For further information, or to apply, please email – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 119 3392
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
RSR Police is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer.